Monday 26 March 2018

JB Carr interclub V Slade Valley

Dublin Mountain  V Slade Valley match TBA before April 25th
Please use the Panel sheet at the clubhouse if you are interested in representing the club.
Further information Here <<<  Team Manager: Ray Dunne 0872376131

Friday 23 March 2018

Hoist the MainSail

The good Ship DMGC will attempt it's belated maiden voyage of March this weekend.
Blue tees to Chq Flags ( unless we have frost, in which case it will be orange Tees to White Flags)
Treat any areas of snow as casual water, free drop nearest point of relief, except on the left of 1st hole where you can use the nearest dropzone if your ball ends up in the snow drift or anywhere near the Net & not out of bounds.
This is the Final weekend of the Winter League

Tuesday 20 March 2018

The Beast Part Ⅱ

Course stays closed Weds 21st/Thurs 22nd, inspection Friday 23rd to decide on weekends competitions.
A scroll back thru the archives shows we lost 7 weeks in the 2010/2011 snow event,
from Sat 27th of November 2010 to Sat 15th Jan 2011 and were finally back in play on that Sunday16th. We do not intend to break that record !
11th Hole Temp Green 20/03/2018

Mon 19th March '18

Friday 16 March 2018

Course remains closed over St. Patrick's Weekend

The course will remain closed over the weekend Sat17th-Mon19th.
Final decision made by course management.
We are set to reopen for the Weds comp on the 21st.
Final weekend of winter League will now take place on Sat24th/Sun 25th.
Captain's Drive is now scheduled for April 28th, when we should have all main greens back and hopefully more favourable weather.

Tuesday 13 March 2018

Course Remains Closed Mar14th/15th

Further inspection Friday 16th will determine weekend play.Check back at 5.30pm for course status.                **** We left the inspection for as long as possible today but Reluctantly the course will remain Closed Wednesday 14th/Thurs 15th, although almost 80% has now thawed, alot of the landing areas + certain greens are unplayable. Also course management do not want any insurance issues with the clubhouse and parking areas still very slippy.

16th Green 13-03-2018

9th Landing area 13-03-2018
iconic Tree to right of 1st fairway

Tues March 13th 12.30pm

Saturday March 10th 6pm

Sunday 11 March 2018

Snow receding very Slowly

The course will remain closed Mon 12th/Tues 13th, As can be seen in the photos below snapped (Thursday afternoon, 8/3/18) and the photos/videos >>> here, there are still huge drifts on the course, around the clubhouse and roadside gate. Tuesdays Photos <<Here

18th Ditch

Tuesday 6 March 2018

Snow Storm March 6th inspection

The course will remain closed Weds 7th  / Thursday 8th, Course inspection Friday afternoon to decide on the weekends play.

Alley to kitchen back door

Anyone see Barry's Buggy ?