ROUND1 - AWAY to EDMONDSTOWN Play by Tuesday 16th April
Wednesday 14 February 2024
Tuesday 6 February 2024
Results for the bi-monthly 2's Club: €30 to be added to electronic Wallet.
- Tom Goulding
- Liam Burke
- Des Byrne
- Hugh Behan
- Simon Mulroy
- Cormac Doyle
- George Moloney
Note, any gross 2 (incl hole in one) recorded on the Howdidido App in a Saturday or Sunday Competition is included for a bi-monthly draw. In order to spread the potential winners, only 1 win per member is allowed. (Wednesday Competitions are not part of the 2's Club)
Wednesday 31 January 2024
- All society cards should be returned on the app too in the same manner as above, if you are having problems with the app send on a photo of your card, but only when you've exhausted the above advice.
Step 1: Install the howdidido app, When you submit 3 cards a Handicap index will be allocated.
( In addition you can send a photo via email or WhatsApp to speed up the process).
Please put the 3 scorecards in an envelope marked "For Handicap" and leave at the course reception.
- Cards submitted in the Winter season: a temporary domestic Handicap will be allocated.
- Cards submitted in the Qualifying period April to end of October: an initial Golfireland handicap will be allocated, you will need 20 qualifying cards thru the season to have a fully developed Handicap (this will allow entry to interclub competitions in 2025).
After Handicap index allocation you will then have access to the HDID tee time booking system for Competitions.
Brian Cruise, Handicap Sec 2024
Thursday 4 January 2024
If your ball lands on the Fairway, Players have the option to move and place in the nearest side of rough, no nearer the hole. Placing everywhere within 6 inches. (except Penalty areas)
- Domestic cuts are in play from January 1st, 2 shots for a win & 1 for each subsequent win.
- Handicaps are reset at season start (when Qualifying conditions return in April).
When playing in Competition, use your full Playing Handicap on the card as the minus shots are calculated at competitions end.