*Until Further notice*
Placing everywhere **Bunkers out of Play**
- Treat all areas where the ground is disturbed by course works as GUR ( free drop off to nearest point of relief)
- The new Gazebos are immovable obstructions, free drop from stance or intended line of swing (No line-of-sight relief).
- If your ball is lost in Casual water (excluding penalty areas), take a free drop where you last crossed the margin of the water, keeping that point in line with the Flag, with no limit to how far back you drop.
- A ball found within, or stance affected by, Casual water should be dropped to the nearest point of relief not nearer the hole.
- A ball dropped in this winter period only ! can be then cleaned and placed anywhere on the course ( except Penalty areas, where it should be played as it lies)
- Save the F/Ways is now an option, move ball to nearest rough, no nearer to the hole.
Any new Competition/Conditions updates will be posted here thru the season
3 Ball Rumble :
Apply Full Playing Handicap, as per sticker
Holes 1 to 6, mark the Best score on the card (Stableford points)
Holes 7 to 12 , Best 2 scores
Holes 13 to 18, Best 3 scores
Please leave Rakes back inside Bunkers.
- New Ponds are now staked, use relevant penalty area Rule. Note the scale of mixed Penalty area on 14th/7th in photo below.
Scramble Stroke play, 1/6 combined Playing H/cap
- Playing Handicap( = PH on Label), add up the 3 H/Caps and divide by 6.
- All players Tee off ,select preferred ball, all play their own ball from that position.
- 5 Drives/tee shots from each team player must be used
- For the purposes of this competition all players Place everywhere within 6 inches (except penalty areas).
- If a team has only 2 players you will not be in the scramble, so sign in and Submit a Singles Scorecard as normal.
- No Placing if entering the standalone Stableford comp.
Click for Yellow Peril Rules
Rules for Champagne Scramble:
- Use Playing Handicap as per Howdidido label or App.
- Players drive off. Team chooses which drive to play and marks it (all players can place). All team members play from this spot. and then finish out the hole with their own ball, in the normal Stableford manner.
- 3 drives MUST be used from each player. Drives must be indicated on the scorecard by putting a circle around the player's score.
The best 2 scores are recorded (Stableford). The same applies to all other holes except the par 3’s.
On par 3’s: all players play their own ball from tee to green and then all 3 scores (stableford) are counted.