If your ball is in a slitline on Fairway or Rough, Treat as an abnormal ground condition, Free drop to nearest point of relief. There is no relief for stance on a slit line.
Click for Yellow Peril Rules
|It is not recommended to go down the bank to the left of 1st hole, beyond the OOB white line.|
- New Ponds are now staked, use penalty area Rule. Note the scale of Penalty area on 14th/7th in photo below.
- Please use a golf ball retriever if possible !
- ** Think Water safety** Be extremely careful around pond banks, as they have not bedded in yet.
- All Course Works Disturbed ground + surrounds of New trees treat as Gur (interference to stance, or intended line of swing, Free Drop)
Any new Competition/Conditions updates will be posted here thru the season
When playing a Scramble, 1/6 combined Playing H/cap
- All players drive,select preferred ball, all play their own ball from that position.
- 4 Drives/tee shots from each team player must be used
- For the purposes of this competition all players Place everywhere within 6 inches (except penalty areas).
- If a team has only 2 players you will not be in the scramble, so sign in and Submit a Singles Scorecard as normal, if in this singles competition Place on the F/Way only.