From 4/3/23 Following on from the January Committee meeting re: Slow Play
Until Further Notice:
For Saturdays and Wednesdays Only: Play to the White Temp Flag/Green on the 5th Hole.
On Sundays use the normal Full green on 5th.
Placing everywhere (within 6 inches).except the red & yellow marked penalty areas. Rake & Place in bunkers.
Save the F/ways is an extra option, go to nearest rough and place the ball ( as always, No nearer the hole).
Any new Competition/Conditions updates will be posted here thru the season
|It is not recommended to go down the bank to the left of 1st hole, beyond the OOB white line.|
- New Ponds are now staked, use relevant penalty area Rule. Note the scale of mixed Penalty area on 14th/7th in photo below.
Scramble Strokeplay, 1/6 combined Playing H/cap
- Deduct domestic minus from Playing Handicap( =PH on Label), add up the 3 amended H/Caps and divide by 6.
- All players Tee off ,select preferred ball, all play their own ball from that position.
- 5 Drives/tee shots from each team player must be used
- For the purposes of this competition all players Place everywhere within 6 inches (except penalty areas).
- If a team has only 2 players you will not be in the scramble, so sign in and Submit a Singles Scorecard as normal,
Click for Yellow Peril Rules
Rules for Champagne Scramble:
- Use Playing Handicap as per Howdidido label or App.
- Players drive off. Team chooses which drive to play and marks it (all players can place). All team members play from this spot. and then finish out the hole with their own ball, in the normal Stableford manner.
- 3 drives MUST be used from each player. Drives must be indicated on the scorecard by putting a circle around the player's score.
The best 2 scores are recorded (Stableford). The same applies to all other holes except the par 3’s.
On par 3’s: all players play their own ball from tee to green and then all 3 scores (stableford) are counted.
Post a Comment